Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mar'Tee

L U S T
man... the one that affects me theeeeee most ! we allllllll know that i'm a sex addict and damnit lust is going to be the death of me i swear. sex is like the most fulfilling feeling i have yet to see. lust forces me to judge guys on appearance and nothing else. yeahhh yeahhhh i pay attention to their personal qualities and take them into consideration, but if they turn me on or not...overrides everything else. TERRIBLE RIGHT?!!! if only i was one of those girls who weren't affected by lust, then perhaps i could focus on homework and in class...rather than thinking about how "fine" this boy is..or plotting for my next sexcapade... or reading the sex bible `cosmopolitan` (i have a collection of this magazine) "/

E N V Y
i have nothing to say about this except i'm jealous. i'm jealous of the girl with all the boys. i'm jealous of the elite with all the money. i'm jealous of those who know EVERYONE. i'm jealous of those who alwayyyyys get what they want. i'm jealous of those who have a talent i wish that i had. i'm jealous of those whose lives are complete. and most of alllll i'm jealous of those who ARENT jealous ! gr... lol. but not to worry my friends, all of my jealousy motivates me to get to a point in my life where i am more than satisfied :]

lame? most definitely "/ lol

No comments:

Post a Comment